Friday, April 13

Sashimi Salad

When I signed up for Tone It Up I knew I would be getting over a hundred pages of nutrition and recipes. What I didn't realize was that I would be getting hundreds more via the blog, facebook page, and Tone It Up community. I got the below recipe from another member. It's not only delicious, it's the most filling salad I have ever eaten. (Hours went by before I was hungry again!) It also makes a perfect meal three for those doing the Tone It Up 7 day slim down. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
Mixed greens
One can of salmon or imitation crab
1/2 bell pepper, tomato, cucumber
Roasted seaweed snacks (trader joes)
2 pieces sashimi (tuna, salmon, yellowtail)
Sesame ginger dressing

Directions:
Finely chop bell pepper, tomato and cucumber to create a "salsa." Cover a plate of mixed greens with crab or salmon and salsa. Crumble seaweed snacks and sprinkle them over salad. Top with sashimi and drizzle with sesame ginger dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment